The master data defined by us, are not sufficient in the management of rental objects and can hardly represent all possible values. Every owner wants to have its own fields, so there is the function of the object attributes.
When the Required box is checked, the field must be filled out by the user. Otherwise, the entry is optional.
The following field types are available:
- Yes / No, for example, Music system available?
- String, for example, Manufacturer name
- Floating point number, for example, length: 2.00 m
- Integer such as minimum age in years: 18
- Text: for a longer string
- File: A file upload field
- Selection box: choices can be defined by a list
For example, you can create an additional attribute Bluetooth compatible music system and then set this attribute in the object master. Or even create an attribute that detects a text or numerical input, such as "Number of owners."
You can specifiy the visibility of the field in the Visible on section. Depending on this setting, the field will be displayed in the specificed program section.
- Create: on creation of the entry
- Show: in the show / edit view of an entry
- Public: in the detail view of online booking (remember to set the customer right to "read")
- List: in the table of entries
- Duplicate: when duplicating an entry
- Booker Small Info: in the bar of an object in online booking
- Booker Filter: as a filter in the object search
- Registration: in customer registration
- Scheduler: in the scheduler popup for a booking
- Hand-In and Hand-Out: in the form when handing object in and out
You can configure permissions like who is allowed to see the field and who has the write privilege for this field. For internal fields, which can not be seen by agencies and clients, you should use the default setting (permissions: none).Continue reading: Logbook